- To focus on providing an integrated range of health services to rural communities.
- Promote heath equity for underserved population by expanding access to services, promoting community based prevention and advancing health policy reform.
- To increase awareness of the importance of the oral health to overall health and well-being.
- Reduce disparities in access to dental care.
- To reach the far-flung areas mobile dental unit was provided to give interceptive and curative treatment to the people at their door step
- To provide total oral health coverage to all the school going children.
- In order to reach out to the public at large free dental check-ups were also organized at dental college.